Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
|| UP TO SIX BEDROOMS PLUS TWO KITCHENS ||
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Welcome to 55 Spanns Road, Beenleigh
Showcasing original high set charm enhanced by stylish modern-day features, this elegant character home delivers all the luxuries of modern living with DUAL LIVING practicality. A truly beautiful residence not to be missed!
The owners have not spared a single expense. The homes oozes quality and comfort like no other.
There is plenty of living for offer for a large family or even two families. There are two separate living areas - one Upstairs and one downstairs which offers great privacy and separate living options. There are two kitchens - one upstairs and one located downstairs.
Situated on a 741sqm block, boasting light-filled interiors, a spectacular residence offering generous outdoor entertaining areas, this fully renovated property is ready for you to move in right before christmas. A children's paradise awaits outside, with plenty of room for a set of swings, a trampoline other play equipment. The all elusive side access is ready for your boat, caravan, trailer and jet skis to be stored securely.
- Potential of 6 Bedrooms PLUS a study nook - spoilt for choice
- TWO Brand new kitchens upstairs and downstairs with ample storage space, and stainless steel appliances
- TWO new fully renovated bathrooms allowing for dual living income
- Separate laundry & courtyard for drying
- New modern floor coverings throughout
- Fans through out the bedrooms, air conditioning in main living spaces
- Multiple outdoor areas; upstairs balcony on two sides with private room for entertainment
- Beautiful private gardens
- 3 Car accommodation PLUS Side Access and space for Caravan and Boat
- Fully fenced block
For the investor there is an expected rental return of more than $500 a week. With dual living potential this is an investment that will require nearly zero maintenance and with the right tenants a perfect investment for the future.
The best part, all of this is tucked away in a blue chip pocket of Beenleigh within close distance to local shops, food outlets, the newly updated Beenleigh shopping plaza and close links to major public transportation hubs whether it be by train or bus. This property will have major interest and if you are interested in buying the best property in the street call for your private inspection now.
- Air Conditioning
741m² / 0.18 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.