**AVAILABLE** Under 1 year old, POOL, DUCTED, 844m², All The Bells & Whistles! BE QUICK!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to 41 Ridgewood Drive, Brookwater where lifestyle meets comfort in this stunning expression of form and exquisite level of finishes.
This beautiful home boasts a spacious open plan design across two levels with each area seamlessly merging with the next. There are 4 bedrooms, master with impressive en-suite plus walk in robe which is tucked away nicely at the back for privacy from the rest of the home.
The gourmet kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel SMEG appliances including double wall ovens, 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop, thick Quantum Quartz island bench with waterfall edges, and walk in butler's pantry with loads of space.
The dining and family spaces are completely open to each other, an inviting gathering point for family, friends and entertaining. Complete with large picture windows and high ceilings allowing in natural light, this intelligent floorplan also includes a private media room, additional office/study as well as teenagers retreat/rumpus area. Extending out, it seamlessly opens to the outdoor entertaining area overlooking gorgeous 180 degree views of nature and custom salt water pool, this is your private oasis and perfect for the entire family to enjoy!
The home is complete with everything else you have been searching for such as automatic double garage with drive through rear roller door, multiple storage areas, zoned ducted air conditioning, LED downlights, high quality finishes throughout, security screens & doors and custom roller blinds.
Occupying an 844 square metre allotment that is fully landscaped in a convenient position, only further enhances this home's street appeal with the bonus feature of tiered grassed areas providing plenty of usable yard.
41 Ridgewood Drive is one of the very best homes in Brookwater under 12 months old, there is enough room for everyone and is positioned perfectly and ideal for those that appreciate space and superiority making this a must to inspect for those that seek the absolute best in comfort and lifestyle.
41 Ridgewood Drive, Brookwater features at a glance:
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Office/5th bedroom at front of home
- Huge master suite with walk in wardrobe
- Ensuite with freestanding bath and double shower heads
- Designer kitchen with SMEG stainless steel appliances
- SMEG 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop
- SMEG Double wall ovens
- 40mm Quantum Quartz grand island kitchen beach with waterfall edges
- 20mm Quantum Quartz bench tops throughout home
- Butler's walk in pantry
- ABEY matt black under-mount sink pull out hose
- Smoked mirror splashback
- Grand outdoor alfresco with ceiling fan
- Multiple living areas
- Media Room with cavity sliders
- Spacious teenager's retreat
- 2590mm high ceilings downstairs & 2590mm high ceilings upstairs
- Designer basins and quality tapware
- Soft closing drawers throughout
- Square set cornices throughout
- Security screens and doors
- Custom block out roller blind
- Oversized 900mm x 450mm rectified floor tiles
- Ducted multi-zoned air conditioning system
- Telstra Velocity and provision for NBN
- 180 Degree bushland views
- Termi-mesh termite protection
- 3 phase power installed
- Instant gas hot water system
- Fully insulated with pink batts
- LED downlights throughout
- Double remote garage with rear garage roller door
- 2 x under stair storage areas
- Short walk to Greg Norman designed Brookwater Golf Club
- Short distance to schools, shops and transportation
- Low maintenance 844m2 block with fresh Sir Walter turf
- Owner occupied property
- Plantation Homes - Sahara Belle
- Construction under 12 months old
- Saltwater pool including:
- 7m x 4m with bench seat
- False infinity edge
- Water feature
- Spa Jets
- LED pool lighting
- Bench seat with blowers
- Automatic robotic cleaner
- Sand filter
- Touch screen control panel
Please ensure you check open home schedule or call to arrange your private inspection today as a quality home like this is rare to find and will not last long!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
844m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.