Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
An Investor's Delight or A Growing Family's Dream
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a quiet area of one of South East Brisbane's most convenient suburbs, this gorgeous property has everything that an investor or a growing family is looking for.
Only 35 minutes from Brisbane and the Gold Coast, and in close proximity to the M1 and the Logan Motorway, this unique home is conveniently located within 5 minutes of the Logan Hospital, Griffith University, Tafe College, and Loganlea Train Station.
- 5 bedrooms (4 with built-ins, 3 with Air-conditioning)
- Air-conditioning in rear living area
- 1 bathroom with two separate toilets
- In-ground saltwater pool
- 22 Solar Panels (6kW system)
- Cozy covered outdoor entertainment area
- Low maintenance backyard with small shed
- All less than 6 minutes away: Woolworths, Coffee Club, Coles, Aldi, IGA, and more
- Currently occupied by the original tenant at $400/week
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a stunning home in a suburb positioned for rapid growth. To book your inspection and claim your copy of the current Market Review for Loganlea, contact Richard today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
420m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.