For Those Who Want Everything
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If a tranquil and peaceful location is what you are searching for then this quiet locale should be at the top of your list.
Exceptionally well presented properties are hard to come by and this outstanding family home is one of those rare gems that will enable the lucky purchaser to simply move in and enjoy every aspect that this home offers. Sitting on an acre block with a sensational layout , your biggest worry will be how to use the generous living areas both inside and out. Upon entry via the stained glass double doors you will be greeted by two generously large living areas, one which can be used as a rumpus room the other which flows seamlessly from the kitchen to the adjoining outdoor entertaining area making entertaining a breeze.
The kitchen forms the centerpiece of the home with expansive stone bench tops and an abundance of storage space complimented by quality appliances. Regardless of how large your family is you will not be disappointed with the 5 bedrooms. All are of good size and all of the bedrooms feature ceiling fans and all but one feature built ins with the master complete with walk in robe.
The exterior of this home also contains many extras that will appeal to all members of the family. The large outdoor entertaining area overlooks the decked swimming pool which will be sure to appeal to the younger members of the family, while Mum and Dad can make use of the powered shed and the well fenced yard will no doubt prove popular with all members of the family. With many entry points to the backyard drive through access will be sure to appeal to those with trailers and the like.
A summary of features include;
- 2 fantastic sized living areas that have to be seen to be appreciated both featuring split system air con
- Five bedrooms with the master featuring walk in robe and good size ensuite. Master and one other bedroom features split system air con
- Fantastic large kitchen with huge bench space and an abundance of storage
- Super large outdoor entertaining area perfect for large family gatherings
- Double lock up large garage with great built in storage
- 9 x 7 powered shed
- Large combustion fire place located in the family room for year round comfort
- Fantastic amount of extras such as security screens throughout and tinted windows for extra comfort
- Energy efficient solar system to reduce electricity bills
- Great side access to the rear of the property
If you are searching for a quiet location with picturesque aspect to bring up your family, then this is definitely worth viewing. With the local Jimboomba shops under 10 minutes away you will not be left wanting anything other to simply enjoy this fine property.
To avoid disappointment call Glenn now to arrange a private inspection as this home is worthy of a quick sale.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
4,005m² / 0.99 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.