Massive Price Drop - Motivated Vendors Need Sold…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Rarely do properties of this quality become available for sale. With exceptional presentation the current owners should feel extremely proud to be presenting this property to the market for a new family to secure.
The flexibility of this property will ensure there is something that every member of the family will be excited about in calling this property their new home.
Situated on a picturesque 5261m2 with its expansive greenery and private dam, you will not believe how close to all amenities you are, while feeling that you are far removed from the hustle and bustle of suburbia. With multiple living and accommodation areas along with an abundance of car and caravan/boat accommodation this property will be sure to tick all your boxes.
Privacy and security has also been carefully planned by the current owners so you will simply be able to move in and enjoy this outstanding property with full peace of mind. Some of the features of this property are as follows;
* Three generous sized bedrooms featuring built in's and fans. Master bedroom features a large ensuite with double shower and superb walk in robe of massive proportions. Master also features split system air con and finished with plantation shutters.
- Very large lounge-room with feature fireplace also complimented by split system and ceiling fan for all year comfort.
- Spacious open plan kitchen with an abundance of storage and servery to the outdoor entertaining area. Room for a large fridge and featuring quality appliances and skylight.
- Fantastic large outdoor entertaining area surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens and creative BBQ station sure to please the BBQ chef of the family.
- Dedicated study which is large enough to easily convert to a fourth bedroom with built in robe already completed.
- Fantastic spacious main bathroom recently renovated with huge combined bath and shower.
- An abundance of extras such as vacu maid, NBN availability, security system and cameras with lights covering all areas around the house and sheds.
- Spacious deck on the front of the property providing excellent viewing to the front of the property.
In addition to the main residence the property features;
- A fantastic air conditioned man-cave with kitchenette, shower and eco toilet perfect for an abundance of uses.
- A plethora of car accommodation which could accommodate up to 5 cars, and car pit for the home mechanic.
- Solar system approx 5kw.
- Fantastic chicken coop and raised vegetable gardens for those wishing to grow their own produce.
- Plenty of native trees and shrubs complimented with fruit trees.
The beautiful aspect truly needs to be seen to be appreciated, with a deck and multiple sitting areas around the dam this property will be sure to sell quickly. Our last listing in Old Mill Road, Bannockburn attracted a massive amount of enquiry and this property will be no exception. The unique aspect of this property will be highly appealing so call Glenn Hamilton now to book in your private inspection. We are available seven days a week to deliver you the best possible buying experience.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.