Charming from Start to Finish.
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Opening the door and walking in you will instantly feel the warmth and homely feel most homes rarely offer, this personalised residence has style in spades. With a massive 867m2 block, this property delivers the opportunity to grow both inside and out. A flexible floor plan with sizable living areas and natural indoor-outdoor flow make this the ideal choice for a owner occupier or investor looking for a relaxing and private lifestyle.
Inside you'll find everything is as it exactly should be. Upgraded kitchen with electric cook top, bench spaces and a large cupboards. Separate family area for those cosy nights at home. Covered alfresco area with an amazing backyard to enjoy for many years to come. You'll find everything you need for family living is ready for you here.
- Not 1 but 2 garden sheds.
- Ceiling fans in all 4 bedrooms.
- Built in Wardrobes in all 4 Bedrooms.
- Newly upgraded Window Coverings.
- Electric Oven and Cooktop.
- Updated Kitchen Taps.
- Landscaped Gardens at front of the property.
- Patio fully enclosed
- Air-conditioning in main living area.
- Dishwasher. (YES)
- Double gates for rear access.
- Flooring updated from original.
- Security Screens throughout.
If you love a lifestyle with peace and quiet to chill out through summer It's being able to drive home from work to unwind and relax in a private residence and take away the stress of the day. It's the feeling of a fresh afternoon breeze when you take the dog for a walk - it's the sort of life you can't get everywhere, but you can have it right here.
All of this is tucked away high in a blue chip pocket of Edens Landing where there is a constant breeze and where homes are not presented to the market often. The convenience and position of the property is unmatched with major transportation links available close by allowing 30 minutes express travel by train to either the City or the Gold Coast. With local facilities listed below the desirability of the area is continuing to see family homes selling as soon as they come onto the market.
- 5 Minutes from the local primary school, daycare's and Edens Parklands.
- Minutes from the newly built Aldi & Bunnings, along with Woolworths and specialty shops.
- 10 minutes from Logan City Hospital.
- Less than 10 Minutes to Griffith University Campus.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.