"A key to achieving success is to assemble a strong and stable team and to help all customers with care."
Capable, determined, confident and well-organized administrative, Genevieve has been working in the real estate industry for more than 10 years. She brings a wealth of knowledge and energy from her many years of service.
Genevieve’s responsibilities include Marketing, Database Management and Administration to the whole office. She is always caring, highly motivated and determined to provide excellent administration support to her sales team of 22 agents and the office.
She is always diligent and her bright friendly personality ensures she provides outstanding customer service at all times. She is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices.
Genevieve is looking forward using her knowledge to assist Sellers and Buyers with their real estate journeys.
She is commitment to her role and her office and you couldn’t be in better hands.
Genevieve Trew's Achievements:
- Principals Choice Award - Winner May - October 2013 (LJ Hooker)
- Best New Talent - Ray White Marsden
- Winner - Administration Team Award, South Of The River (1 January - 31 December 2018)
- Certificate Of Appreciation - Loganlea Community Association
- Certificate Of Appreciation - Australian Red Cross
- Cancer Council Fundraising - 2019 & 2020
- Team member of the year 2019 - Ray White Marsden
- 2020 FINALIST REB/Top 10 - Office Administrator of the Year Australia
- Administrator of the year Queensland 19/20 - Ray White - WINNER
- Loganlea Community Centre
- Marsden Neighbourhood Watch
- Red Cross Beenleigh
- Parklands Christian Church
- A Touch Of Hope
- Red Cross Blood Donations
- 2019/2020 - Administrator / PA of the Year
- 2018 - Administration Team Award