Rebecca is passionate about providing her clients with an honest, straight forward approach to selling property. Rebecca brings a mature mindset yet young blood to the forever changing industry, having been recently recognised as Queensland's youngest Elite performer with Ray White you are sure to be in safe hands when buying or selling.
Having over 5 years’ experience with a genuine interest in placing her client's needs first, it has positioned Rebecca as the market leader for Marsden, Queensland. Rebecca has achieved outstanding results throughout her career and is committed to efficiency, communication and an honest approach to each and every person she meets. With a solid track record and countless testimonials from both buyers and sellers, you can be assured whilst dealing with Rebecca you will have the highest level of service at all times.
Coming from a buyer’s agent background and having worked as a sales assistant to some of Queensland's best sales agents, Rebecca knows how to connect and level with her buyers, a level of trust that is a necessity when it comes to difficult negotiations.
Rebecca is currently ranked within the top 3% of Agents within Ray White, and the #1 Agent for number of sales, recommendations and total sales price for Marsden.
Rebecca Cuderman's Achievements:
- Recognised as an Elite Performer, top 3% within Ray White 2019/2020
- Settled $600,000 Gross Commission within the 2019/2020 financial year
- Recognised as a Premier Sales Agent within Ray White
- RateMyAgent.com.au - 'Agent of the Year for 2019'
- Nominated for Rising Star Agent Australia - 2019
- Suburb record sales prices in Marsden
- Most recommended agent in Marsden
- Experienced in Property Development/Subdivision Sales
- Marsden Neighbourhood Community Watch
- Marsden and Crestmead Community Page Member
- 99 Second Avenue Marsden SOLD $2,520,000 SUBURB RECORD
- Ray White has the highest Auction clearance rates in Queensland
- Ray White Marsden major sponsors of Loganlea Community Family Fun Carnival
- Community involvement in the Logan area
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Business Growth - Individual - No. 2
- 2019 - $250,000 in settled commission in their career
- 2019 - Rising Star Award - Regional Winner