House in Marsden
TASTEFULLY UPDATED BRICK & TILE FAMILY HOME IN DESIRABLE LOCATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a quiet yet convenient pocket of Marsden, sits this immaculately presented low-set brick and tile family home. With freshly rejuvenated features throughout, this property is sure to impress both investors and owner occupiers.
Located at the front of the home is the spacious master bedroom that is equipped with built-in robes, a ceiling fan and access to the two-way bathroom, as well as an endless supply of natural light through the oversized window. Towards the heart of the home are the additional two bedrooms that also have built-ins robes and ceiling fans. The kitchen overlooks the open plan living and dining areas, making entertaining with the family a breeze! This property will continue to please those that are searching for the right property at the right price!
With further features including:
- 3 Bedrooms with ceiling fans, built in robes and blinds
- Freshly painted throughout
- Expansive open planned kitchen and dining area
- Immaculate two-way bathroom & separate toilet close to all bedrooms
- Double garage with internal laundry
- Security screens throughout
- North facing
- Elevated fully fenced 600m2 block
- Potential for drive through side access perfect for those wanting to add a shed or in ground pool!
- Solid brick & tile home
- Landscaped gardens
- Previously rented for $365 per week!
- 200m to Marsden on Fifth Shopping Centre
- 200m to Bus stops
- Elki park at the end of quiet cul-de-sac
- 2 Minutes to Burrowes State School
- 1 Minute to Berrinba Wetlands
- 5 Minutes to Marsden State School
- 8 Minutes to Kingston Train Station/ Loganlea Train Station
- 8 Minutes to Logan Hospital
- 30 Minutes to Brisbane
- 45 Minutes to Gold Coast
** Rental Appraisal available on request ** - fantastic opportunity to invest in a tucked away pocket of Marsden.
Properties this special don't last long, so don't delay call Rebecca Cuderman on 0435 172 383 to book an inspection today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces