Avi has lived and invested in Logan and Brisbane for the last ten years, and has developed a strong understanding of the area. He is the Principal of Ray White Marsden and Director/Partner at Ray White Beenleigh.
The award-winning property professional brings a large breadth of business knowledge to the industry gathered during his law and commerce career. Following successful stints with major international companies, Avi desired to challenge himself and fulfill an ambition of working in real estate.
A growing young family has cemented his feet firmly in Brisbane where he has swiftly broken street sale records, making a name for himself as one of the city’s top performers. Avi has won several awards including Top Grossing Agent and Best New Talent. Avi skyrocketed to the ranks of the Captains Club (Reserved for top performers) within his first two years in his previous company. He is currently a Elite Business Leader in the Ray White network – and has been awarded as an Elite Business Growth leader for Property Management.
“I find that my job is that of a counsellor more than an agent,” Avi said. “I want to keep the process of buying and selling simple. I know what people want by listening to them. Often times it’s one of the biggest financial decisions of their life and I want to always be there for my clients,” he added.
Avi strives to deliver a service of unrivaled quality. Avi and his team provide unique sales and marketing campaigns that are tailor made to capitalize on the specific benefits and requirements of each individual property. He prides himself on being an innovative, high performance agent. “It’s about being the best agent by utilising cutting-edge industry marketing tools where the property is the hero,” he said. Avi said the best operators are available around the clock for their clients. “I make myself contactable most of the time as this is a job which never sleeps,” he said. “More people want to talk real estate after 5pm because of family and work reasons.” The juggle for time is one Avi can understand. As a father of two young children, he loves nothing more than being with his kids at the beach or at a local playground.
Avi’s professional and personal property experiences are the building blocks to a successful property transaction. Whether you are buying, selling or looking for general property advice – call Avi
Rate My Agent - Agent of the year Marsden 2017
Rate My Agent - Agent of the year Marsden 2018
REB Finalist - Australian Metropolitan Principal of the Year 2020
REB Finalist - Australian Metropolitan Principal of the Year 2021
- Loganlea Community Centre
- Marsden Neighbourhood Watch
- Red Cross Beenleigh
Media Articles about Growth and Achievements
- Ray White Marsden Targeting Upper Logan Expansion
- Award-Winning Ray White Marsden Targets Commercial Success
- Growth With a "Best Service" Focus for Ray White
- Ray White Marsden Achieves Record Growth in Pandemic
- Unsung Heroes of Real Estate Recognised at State Awards
- Ray White Marsden Property Management Team Leader Recognised at State Awards
- Love Thy Competitor
- Is Your Leader Stealing Your Oxygen?
- The Increasing Pace of Kodak Moments
- How Do We Navigate The Noise Around Us?
- You've Been Talking, We've Been Listening
- Familiar Faces Take The Reins at Ray White Beenleigh
- Why Awards and Recognitions Matter
- Dear Logan, You Have Potential
- Queensland 'A-List' Agent Joins Ray White Marsden
- Law & Sausages
- New Ray White Opens in Marsden
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Marsden
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Marsden
- 2017 - $250,000 in settled commission in their career
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS)